Saturday, February 7, 2009

aLL aBouT mE ^_^


I can be a lot of things and people usually don't see me for what I truly am. I can be expressive but I am very secretive. I open my life to almost everybody - you'll know the obvious - but there's far more beyond what I tell and what you see. I am cheerful and I sometimes talk too much (even or especially when I am stressed out) but often, I am just as boring as you can imagine. Friendly in good mood but a snob in reality. Selfless and selfish at the same time. Compassionate but inconsiderate to some. I can be forgiving but I never forget. I tolerate my friends yet I lose patience for myself. At times I appear to be insensitive [either because I don't want to deal with the situation or I really just don't care]. Some think I am vulnerable - I know for sure that I am not. I can be the nicest person you'll know or the opposite of that. I enjoy my solitude - sometimes I am happier when I am alone [I get to think a lot and just be in my own world]; I am addicted to a lot of things; have weird habits; squeamish [yeah! i gross out quickly]; stubborn; I love to eat, sleep, go to movies, go out with friends; I love cats and dogs [and any cute furry animals]; I have a strong aversion to reptiles but turtle's an exception; I can be funny, corny or annoying; I love the beach and the sunset; I love cute little stuff. My lack of judgment is sometimes the cause of my disappointments. I am a bit trusting and impulsive that I end up screwed. I say things I never meant to say. I do things I never planned to do. I take risks. I make decisions out of anger, curiosity, hunch, pity, love... and most often than not, the outcome isn’t quite as good as I expected but I deal with it. People make mistakes. I make a lot of them. That's how you learn. That's how you improve yourself. Patience pays off [for me] - that's why I [well, I'm trying hard to] have a lot of it. I pass on some things [good] for no definite reason yet accept those that are just a waste of time. I let go of things I shouldn't and hang on things that are worthless. Stupidity? Yeah I guess so. Well, you won't know the true meaning of 'something' unless you have it or until you lose it. I am learning now. Really... I am. I have been burdened by the things that happened or decisions I have made in the past. There's this 'what could have been' or 'if only' kind of things but I try hard not to dwell in the past. I strive to make life meaningful [in my own way]. Sometimes, I get lost but I find my way on track again.