Friday, March 20, 2009

Random useless tips


here are four random useless tips from random useless bits.
ate, kana nalng goma.
when I went home last march 5., i was at the stoplight of p. del rosario corner jones when a little girl knocks on my window. i didn't have change of any kind at the time, so i lightly knocked on the window. "sige na ate five lang," she pleads. i look around the compartments of the car, then gesture my hands as if to say "wala jud.." she then spots the colorful bracelets i was wearing (oversized rubber bands, P20, boracay station two) and says, "ate, kana nalng goma." after that stoplight, the 15 bands on my arm became 10.
TIP.1: give what you can.
how low can you go?
after waiting for months, my brother just got the replacement for his lost license and his new school id last week. he also just withdrew cash. yesterday morning, his wallet was stolen. hassledeck. yesterday evening he called, just ten hours after the wallet incident, bad luck strikes again. They (with some friends) just parked near our place corner tta gwapa grocery, just to buy something. when he got down, he found the window of the car open, and his big backpack gone. hasslefeck. how low can you go..
TIP.2: always take care of your valuables!! Victor neri
I was at cebu doctors hospital as my aunt was admitted there. I was on my way to the billing section.. I saw victor neri. he's really cute in person, with a killer smile to boot. Bad-boy-look is still there. Shooccckkksss!! TIP.3: bring a camera or camera phone all the time. IAU (Indiana Aerospace University) fashion show event
Luke was one of the considered models for the said event and the schedule was exactly the days I was home. The event would start 6pm so we decided to have dinner together by 8 or 9pm the least. Arrived there 6:20pm and it has not started yet. (Filipino time,urgh!) 7 pm.. 8pm.. 9pm..I was freakin’ hungry.it started 930. bad trip.
TIP 4: bring food in ur bag. Pogspat! (pugong sa patol)