Tuesday, April 28, 2009

being thankful

Know the feeling of losing something great? Then realizing that, suddenly, u have something u wanted all along without really knowing HOW u got it, WHY u have it.
I was thinking while I was at church, while taking down some notes. Usahay there are things na nahitabo lang, mao sometimes i-review nato ang events nato in life. At one point, the pastor gave out a one liner and said, "watch your life diligently." Ingn sa service, know yourself, watch your life, find humour and humility through everything. Which is true para we’ll see sad that what we have, what we should be thankful for, and also how whatever we lost before can open doors for bigger and better blessings later on.
I also learned that God didn't live to teach us how to want more... His life was about the challenge of letting go. They say, let go of something first, go down first, and you'll earn the kind of faith that'll allow you new beginnings and the freedom to grow.
('',)