Thursday, May 14, 2009

thankful,happy and blessed..


How you just happen to know when to make this :-( into this :-) , unexpectedly. You once told me that romantic things should come when you least expect it. I just want you to know how much I love the unexpected things you do. I'm really happy, Part. You really make me happy.
Its amazing how your love for me makes me feel contented enough to get up with a smile on my face - that before it turns into a frown when I think that there's gonna be loads of crassness ahead of me.
Okay putting our normal cussing aside, I thank the Lord everyday for you. In everything that I do I have learned how to acknowledge Him. Because I know how happy He becomes when I realize that everything in this world happens because of Him. When I do good at work because I'm inspired by you, I always remember to thank Him too. Because all this became possible. The Lord knows how thankful I am for all the beautiful mornings I had and will have. And I'm thankful that somehow, I still have them now. Because, like I said...the thought of having you back in my life, gives me so much joy.
Okay that's enough cheese for today. ;)hehe..