I’ve been thinking about getting one for a couple years now trying to decide exactly what I want, bouncing ideas around, and then trying to figure out where the heck I would put it. I knew it needed to be somewhere I could hide, but also show off if I wanted to, and not be in a place that would get ruined by a pregnancy or get stretched out if God forbid I gain 100 pounds… and most importantly it had to mean something to me.
I thought about getting a star on my nape. I know it’s a very common tattoo idea for girls… so it was a “no” to the star…
I thought about getting a star on my nape. I know it’s a very common tattoo idea for girls… so it was a “no” to the star…
Then I also thought about something that would tie in with my Libra sign, but eh… another common tattoo and not very many pretty ideas to portray it. I wasnt really sure so i thought of not rushing the idea..
Last week when i speak to God in prayer, I was reminded that I am a unique individual. one of a kind, and a unique
creation who is of great value and worth to our creator. God’s word tells us that we are a masterpiece created by HIM, and valuable, of incredible worth to Him.In Ephesians 2:10 says “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago”.
We are not a collection of genes, randomly put together. We are a masterpiece, we are God’s masterpiece, created by a creator who has put a great deal of love and thought into who we are and who we will be.
With the birds, well, they mostly represent freedom. I have often said that if I could be any animal I would choose to be a bird. Having the ability to fly sounds heavenly.
Above all, I just love the look of the design. It’s very “me” in the sense that it comes across as artistic and carefree. And it’s prettttyyyy
,, Thanks to Albert of AltoTattoo.. It came out exactly the way i really wanted. You're amazing.. And you are God's masterpiece too. Blessed with such talent.
With the birds, well, they mostly represent freedom. I have often said that if I could be any animal I would choose to be a bird. Having the ability to fly sounds heavenly.
Above all, I just love the look of the design. It’s very “me” in the sense that it comes across as artistic and carefree. And it’s prettttyyyy
The Experience:
When Albert first turned the machine on I thought I was going to puke… I was so quite.. like I was about to get tortured by mutilation… but then he started and it felt like getting stung by a bee… repeatedly.
I had to get serious, control my breathing, making sure I wasn’t moving, and stayed calm through the pain. The soft alternative music really helped with staying calm.but all in all, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.I’m so happy with the result and really glad that I didn’t chicken out. Now I just have to deal with the healing process, which feels like I worked out my shoulder for 8 hours straight. Ouch!
Oh, thanks to Noreen for staying up late with me. =) AltoTattoohttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000995842316
