The pink turtle ramblings..

Friday, December 30, 2011

love.love =)


Posted by IamKeo at 12:49 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Keo,The pink turtle

My photo
IamKeo
Hi! Welcome to my online journal. This blog is a website for my personal enjoyment, which includes writing down my opinions and thoughts. They are mine and mine alone. My family, friends and company are not in any way attached to my opinions as I do not speak for them. Play nice. Don’t steal. Be polite. Ask permission. Show love. Now,,Pull up a chair, make yourself at home. Read away. Say hello.
View my complete profile

Categories

thepinkturtle asks (1) thepinkturtle at home (7) thepinkturtle cries (6) thepinkturtle events (4) thepinkturtle feels good (6) thepinkturtle grumbles (4) thepinkturtle inspires (31) thepinkturtle invites you (4) thepinkturtle is pissed (2) thepinkturtle LOL (1) thepinkturtle misses you (4) thepinkturtle on holiday (5) thepinkturtle prays (2) thepinkturtle quotes (6) thepinkturtle random thoughts (1) thepinkturtle rants (4) thepinkturtle remembers (5) thepinkturtle reminds (4) thepinkturtle shares (49) thepinkturtle sings (5) thepinkturtle talks to herself (12) thepinkturtle talks to you (25) thepinkturtle updates (4) thepinkturtle' happiness (3) thepinkturtle's family (10) thepinkturtle's friends (7) thepinkturtle's happiness (2) thepinkturtle's idol (3) thepinkturtle's love (11) thepinkturtle's love story (3) thepinkturtle's mood check (2) thepinkturtle's news headlines (2) thepinkturtle's photo (9) thepinkturtle's thoughts (9) thepinkturtle's tips (4) thepinkturtle's travel (4) thepinkturtle's video (1)

Blog Archive

IamKeo

My name is Karla Bianca Q.Taladucon.Spawned on September 24, 1983- 5'4”.Born and raised Cebuana.
I am loved and cared for.
I am not my own and not on my own.
I am God's awesome masterpiece.
I am His and He is mine, for whoever I need Him to be.
He is the Love that completes me.
He is my Peace, the One who upholds me.
He is my Joy, the One who strengthens me.
He is the One who has marvelously made me.
He is the One who has created me, so that His glory and goodness could be showcased and displayed through me.
He is my Jesus, the One who has saved and redeemed me.
I want to receive more of His Love for me
I want to experience more of His Love, Love that is so grand yet so intimate.
...this is the truth that basically defines me :)

Traffic Feed

Total Page views

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.