December also means the end of another year. This year didn't start great for me. Then it got worse. Then it got a whole lot worse. Then it got better. Then it got waayy better. But the one thing I know for sure as this year winds down and I get ready to begin a new year of my life, God used this year to change me. To make me 10 times the person I was in so many ways.
I am sure I will look back on this year for the rest of my life as some of the happiest moments and some of the saddest moments I will ever experience. But no matter what happens to me from here, I know that I will carry with me what I've learned this year. That God loves me. That He is in control. That He wants me to place Him first in my life. That He will always lead me through His word. That He is capable of sooo much more than I could possibly imagine. That if I can truly let go and allow Him to be the central focus of my life in every way, He will fill me with an everlasting joy and peace that is exactly what Christmas is all about.
With the continued stories of tough times I'm not quite sure of what lies ahead and what is Gods plan for me and my family.. I am looking forward to 2012! =)
Have a blessed Christmas everyone! Keep smiling! =)
♥♥ Keo
♥♥ Keo
