I never really blog about us as I always would want things to be private. But I want to share few bits and pieces.
I’ve been with papart for 6years now, and there’s still so much to know about him, and he can probably say the same thing about me. In that six years, we’ve had only had few terrible fights, most of them are petty. I have a volatile temper, perfect for his extra-mile patience but you know what they say about quiet and gentle people – they run deep. Yay! Being married is like being in survivor and fear factor all at the same time. It’s thorny and scary but gives you a thrill beyond description you’d do it again and again. But look at us now, still together, still giggling over non-sense stuff, still sharing that look when something awkward or embarrassing or uncomfortable happens in our midst.
There are so many things that happened in that six years but I am proud to say that we survived. We had so many ups-and-downs in our relationship, everyone who are on a relationship reading this now should be aware about that. You won’t always be on the same page. He is not perfect, but I know that he loves me, despite and in spite of everything. He never gave up on me.
I am not a perfect partner too, I failed so many times. He just loves me so much that he helps correct my mistakes and loves me more to remind me not hurt him again. He made me realize that shouting-matches or horrible- text-messages cannot solve an issue. He always tells me that we don’t need those melodramatic couple arguments, that life too short spending hours calling each other names or throwing things around. I’m not lucky, I’m blessed.
I am just saying that, you know, things and situations and people may get in the way. Emotions may not be stable at times but not giving up on each other is really a big factor to keep the relationship going. You have to do whatever it takes to keep it, even if it sometimes mean swallowing your pride to make things right again.
Here’s to say, 6 and more years of being mushy, funny/horror movies, teasing, corny jokes, or just a day in bed together and well, hugs and kisses and everything else..
Happy 6th to us, rock on! 




