I know you hate getting older, but think about all the great things you’ve got at 3*, You’re the best man any woman could ever ask for, and you continue to be the most amazing and genuine person. I am very blessed this way.
Thanks for all your support in every crazy thing that I do. I love how you are not high maintenance! How you enjoy ‘simple’ and are content with the littlest things. Together we appreciate the moments, not the ‘things’ and I thank you for wanting it that way, too.
And so I’m proud to be your wife and wish you a year of celebration of your life. Look forward to a year full of love, joy, fun and happiness as we go through this journey together, hopefully soon with our children.
Now, we both know that life is tough, but no matter how many bad days we have, I will always love you. I don’t ever want to swap you for any other husband! I’m very happy to be spending this day and every day with you! Here’s to growing old with you and enjoy one another forever, and ever and ever and……!
