I know, God is dealing me, teaching me, revealing me things in this stillness. Stillness. Yes, I know the word sounds too cliche. But as I let my Spirit take it in, I know God is increasing my faith. Trust. Dependence. On God alone. Now is the time for me not to talk or mumble so much of things. God wants me to listen. In silence, He wants me to listen to my heart. He wants me to know that in His wounds we are healed. There, He is speaking to me. I must admit that there is sadness because of the things happening, as ive always been afraid when a family member gets sick but God wants me to embrace His love and comfort in this new stillness. This is about standing firm and trusting— I am a daughter of God and He has called me by name! Now is the time to be still. Wait for the Lord. And watch Him move not only in my life but with the life of the people around me.
“You don’t need to do anything. Listen. Be still. Watch Me. Trust me.The battle is not yours. It is all Mine. I’ve got you. You’re safe. I will fight for you. I am everything you need. And You are everything I want. Trust me on this. I love you with an everlasting love,My child.”