Saturday, May 7, 2011

..God, when I tried too Hard

I know several people who look successful in life, but do not fully enjoy all that they have achieved or acquired. It comes down to a matter of purpose. The “Why” of their life becomes more important than the “what”. Watching these people who seem to have it all, yet still struggle to feel significant, I have become convinced that no measure of success means anything if it wasn’t the purpose for which you were created. The Bible teaches that we were all created in God’s image and that he knows why He placed us on the earth. If you truly want to find happiness and discover true joy, you need to realize God’s intention when he crafted you. That starts in a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, then begins to affect all of the other areas of life as well. If you want to make the journey from success to significance, it begins with God. =)