Saturday, January 7, 2012

Things I Wished I’d Known When I was Younger


I've learned many lessons in life, and every single one of them I am grateful for. I just want share few of 
the things i wished ive known when i was younger =)
  • I wish I’d known that failure was an option.
  • I wish I’d known how much my mommy really loved me, and all the warnings I got came from a place of love.
  • I wish I’d known that my thoughts don’t have to dictate my life.
  • I wish I’d known that home really is where the heart is.
  • I wish I’d known that intelligence is not something you’re born with, it’s something that can be worked on.
  • I wish I’d known how to say No!
  • I wish I’d known that the phrase ‘just try it’ should apply to everything we do in life.
  • I wish I’d known that not being perfect is okay, and, in fact, striving for perfection is an impossible task.
  • I wish I’d known that not being ‘well off’ didn't mean I didn’t have a rich life.
  • I wish I’d known that my thoughts actually control how I feel, and how I feel affects the way I see the world.
  • I wish I’d known that sex is a physical act and that love is something different altogether.
  • I wish I’d known that starting a business didn't require as much planning or money as I’d thought.
  • I wish I’d known never to settle for second best, whether it be in relationships, product choice, or employment.
  • I wish I’d known that loving yourself was a pre-requisite to truly loving others.
  • I wish I’d known how to plan my finances better.
  • I wish I’d known that everything I ever stressed out about would not matter one year later.
  • I wish I’d known that TV numbs the mind.
  • I wish I’d known that my mistakes would define me as the person I am today.
  • I wish I’d known never to actively participate in gossip
  • I wish I’d known how to express my love more.
  • I wish I’d known that my regrets in life stopped me from moving on.  When it’s done, forget it and move on.
  • I wish I’d known that change is inevitable, and rather than fighting it, I should have befriended it.
  • I wish I’d known not to waste my time and mental energy on people who didn't matter in my life.
  • I wish I’d known that it’s okay not to know everything.
  • I wish I’d known that trusting myself would allow great things to happen.
  • I wish I’d known that what’s right for me is not necessarily right for others.
  • I wish I’d known that happiness is not defined by financial wealth.
  • I wish I’d known the importance of working out what was right for me.
  • I wish I’d known that my needs and desires would change over time.
  • I wish I’d known that doing what I wanted to do was not necessarily me being selfish.